Sales Manager (m/f/d) - Africa Sales Experts
Pool You do not fear challenges; you strive under pressure and you know what it takes to sell products to clients in African countries? We are currently building up a pool of sales experts to serve our international clients. Hence, if you are an experienced salesperson (any industry) with excellent networks then we would be keen to hear from you. The Company AMENA Trade & Investment is a growing global business consultancy headquartered in Berlin, Germany and Nairobi, Kenya. With our exceptional local market expertise and networks, we assist our clients entering growth markets. We consider ourselves to be the link between our international clients and the respective African markets. Our clients are private sector companies with an ambition to increase their footprint in African markets.
• 5+ years of sales experience in a certain African country/ region
• Deep understanding and networks within your respective sector
• Experience in working for international companies
• Go-getter mentality
• Ability to work independently and without permanent supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills (German is a plus)
• You are persevering, have logical and analytical thinking skills and are able to work in a structured and independent manner
• Results oriented
• Conducting market research and sharing findings with the team
• Working alongside the team to draw up strategies to increase the customer base
• Setting sales targets and implementing incentives
• Providing accurate sales forecasts and allocating resources so targets are met
• Maintaining excellent relationships with customers that are built on trust, and encouraging the rest of the sales team to follow this example
• Keeping up-to-date with advancements in marketing
To be discussed
15 December 2019
Sales and Marketing
Bachelor or equivalent
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania,
AMENA Africa is market entry business consultancy with exceptional local market expertise and networks, we assist our clients entering growth markets.
AMENA is your partner in Africa who can rely on a team built on experience, passion and success.
We are specialized in consulting private sector companies in their expansion plans. The company has a global reputation and serves clients from North America, Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Our local affiliate network ensures local data collection, local client sourcing, in-market sales support and local business execution.
IDENTIFYING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
AMENA supports clients in sizing their company’s market potential in the respective growth markets. Together with our client we work on our ultimate aim to not only understand markets, but to successfully enter the market and to generate revenues for our clients.
ANALYZING MARKET ENVIRONMENTS
AMENA offers locally produced market data, local customer search, competitive studies, import
regulations and provides all relevant information needed to support clients with their go to market decision.
AMENA offers fully organised market visits for clients. Meeting key stakeholders, potential clients,
production facilities and getting a first-hand impression of the market environment are crucial factors for our clients new location decision.
STRATEGY — MARKET ENTRY
AMENA analyses, based on the primary and secondary research conducted, the market data to develop an overall market entry strategy for the client. We provide detailed and practical suggestions, on how to enter the preferred investment location.
ENTERING AFRICAN GROWTH MARKETS
AMENA supports clients in taking the final step to enter the market successfully. We offer the establishment of a distribution or agent network as well as the physical presence of a local representative. As a final step we can handle your registration process locally.