afringa is the first Africa-focused online career platform and professional network, connecting African professionals, students, employees, graduates, and entrepreneurs with jobs & opportunities as well as African / foreign companies. We are growing fast across the African continent and require your support to increase our exposure in your country.
From the first day of your internship, you will play a vital role to help us grow afringa to become the leading professional network and employment platform across the African continent.
We are seeking to hire passionate interns who are willing and able to help us reach as many people as possible across different African countries and the African diaspora in the rest of the world.
- Creating awareness about the afringa online platform in your city and region
- Supporting the afringa team to increase the number of users (e.g. students, employees, professionals and entrepreneurs
- Supporting the afringa team to identify local and regional job opportunities
- Creating different social media contents/ posts
- Gathering feedback from the afringa users
- Representing the afringa team at events in your city and region.
- High level discipline due to high level of remote work
- High motivation to learn in a fast paced team environment
- Ability and willingness to handle multiple tasks
- Commitment to deliver high quality work
- High attention to detail
- Must be a very reliable person
- Ability to finalize and deliver tasks on time
3 September 2020
Sales and Marketing
Bachelor or equivalent
Arabic, English, Tigre, Tigrinya
afringa strives to make the African continent a great place for business by establishing the first African online business and career lifecycle platform that addresses local challenges through technology.
afringa aims to improve the African business landscape by establishing a transparent online platform with high authenticity for African and foreign companies as well as individual African professionals.
Our vision with afringa is to empower African students, professionals, and start-up entrepreneurs to improve their careers and understand the job market’s requirements. We also encourage them to build their own Africa-wide professional network and increase the visibility and exposure of their career profiles across African borders. We want you to find or create the job that you love.
We want to unite African countries and make it easier for you to connect with African companies and inside and outside of your country. Soon, you can find internships, jobs and temporary work on afringa for your country and also anywhere else in Africa!
Please let us know via the contact button, if you have any questions or feedback!